The Safe Hiring Manual - 3rd Edition
Published: January, 2017
A Complete Guide to Creating a Legal and Effective Safe Hiring Program
Bigger, Better, and More Powerful!
The Third Edition of The Safe Hiring Manual is updated and enhanced with a new format. The Manual provides Employers, HR Hiring Managers, and Security Professionals
with a practical and comprehensive blueprint on how to establish a legally compliant companywide Safe Hiring Program.
- Best Hiring Practices Before a Background Check with Suggested In-House Procedures & Policies
- Compliance with the FCRA, EEOC, Discrimination, Ban-the-Box, Privacy and Data Protection Rules
- Best Practices Associated with ALL the Components of a Background Check
- How to Audit Your Current Hiring Program.
Additional Areas Covered In-Depth:
- The Seven-Year Rule
- Dealing with Volunteers and Other Non-Employees
- Avoiding Class Action and Negligent Hiring Lawsuits
- FCRA Mandated Forms
- Compliance with State Laws
- I-9 and E-verify Material
- International Screening, and MUCH, MUCH MORE