The MASTER GUIDE to
Researching Online Public Records
The scope of information that exists online about people and businesses is staggering. If one needs to search for a public record or to do a background check, one merely has to Google and the problem is solved, right? Not so fast, according to authors Cynthia Hetherington and Michael Sankey.
Their new book – The Manual to Public Records Online – reveals the how and why details of searching public records online. The reality that all websites are not created equal is becomes apparent as the reader is taught how to professionally use government and vendor online resources.
· Discover hard-to-find public information through the advanced use of search engines and social networks.
· Learn insider secrets for finding detailed information on people and businesses.
· Gain an information edge with 12,000+ government sites offering accessible public record access.
· Determine how to evaluate sites and also on the best sites to use based on topic or record category.
· Locate the best online vendors for your specific needs.
· Learn how to research social network sites and auction sites.