The Sourcebook to Public Record Information, 11th Ed.
Published: February, 2015
Price: $34.95 (was: $89.95)
Special Price - Reduced from $89.95 to $49.95!
Simplify Your Public Record Research With Practical Facts!
provides the detailed information you need to efficiently access public record sources nationwide.
- Details and Evaluations of Online Access Systems
- Accurate Fee Schedules, if Credit Cards Accepted
- Access Restrictions and When Signed Releases are Required
- Procdures in Place for Name Searches
- When Personal Identifiers are Displayed
- Includes Data Not Found Using a Google Search
The Sourcebook Provides the Competitive Edge for Concise Background Investigations
Now nearly 2,000 pages! Also includes a Public Record Primer detailing professional research tips. Detailed profiles of 22,000+ government agencies institutions including:
- County Courts
- County Recorder Offices and Asssessor Offices
- State Agencies Holding Searchable Records
- State Occupational Licensing Boards
- Federal Courts
- Plus the County Locator (30,000+ Place Names with Cross-Reference to Zip Codes and Counties)
The Sourcebook is a comprehensive source for analyzing when statewide judicial online systems are or are not equivalent to onsite searching.