The Guide to Online Due Diligence Investigations
Published: January, 2015
The Professional Approach on How to Use Traditional and Social Media Resources for Investigations
Tools and Techniques for Solution Driven Due Diligence
The Guide to Online Due Diligence Investigations, by Cynthia Hetherington, provides
the blueprint to perform proper due diligence and competitive discovery intelligence when examining the
backgrounds of businesses and the principals who run them.
This book is applicable to all professionals involved in investigations including insurance and risk managers,
attorneys, and security practitioners.
Use this powerful resource to:
- Learn how to investigate the backgrounds of corporate officers, partners, vendors, and customers.
- Find and use key industry information sources, media resources, and government affiliations in an investigation.
- Discover hundreds of little known Internet sites with useful free data.
- Perform asset & lien searches on business entities and individuals.
- Research legal filings and company regulatory issues.
- Learn how to incorporate SWOT, CARA, and Value Chain Analysis within investigations.
- Prepare effective investigative reports for clients.
“Cynthia is the gold standard for investigating on the Internet."
- Allan Bachman, CFE
Education Manager, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
"This resource guide is a must have for all auditors, investigators and law enforcement professionals."
- Ryan C. Hubbs, CFE, CIA, PHR, CCSA
Forensic Audit Manager, Haliburton
"I have never seen such a comprehensive guide...this is a 'must have' for anyone who conducts investigations on companies, their officers, and any entity connected to them."
- Jimmie Mesis
Editor-in-chief, PI Magazine