The Manual to Online Public Records - 4th Edition
Published: October, 2016
The MASTER GUIDE to Researching Public Records and Public Information Online
The Manual to Online Public Records will lead you to many, many diverse and
accurate sources of records. The goal is to provide resources, facts, and best
practices to improve your business operations or your public record searching.
The information in this book goes well beyond a discussion of what is merely found online; it
dissects many facets and techniques about finding detailed information on people and businesses. The
authors share their expertise for conducting online research to uncover well-hidden
facts and secrets.
- Evaluate! How to evaluate online sites and online vendors; how to spot red flag sites with little value.
- Tap Into Social Networks! Use advanced strategies to search Social Network sites for hard-to-find public information.
- Insider Secrets! Discover the best online resources by data topic with Insider Searching Tips.
- Comprehensive! Contains over 16,000 direct sources of public records at the county, state, and federal levels.
- Find Private Sources! The nation's elite public record vendors are conveniently categorized to help you find the right source for the right search.
"This useful resource is applicable not only to intelligence, security, and investigation
professionals, but also to everyday consumers looking for a primary "how to" resource for performing
online research." Lester R Rosen Esq., Founder of Employment Screening Resources, Inc.
"It's like having multiple webinars in one easy-to-use source." Jimmie N. Mesis, Editor-in-Chief/Publisher of PI Magazine.