Welcome to The Public Record Retriever Network!
The Public Record Retriever Network (PRRN) is the largest trade organization representing professionals in the public record industry. With nearly 300 members in 48 states, PRRN Members are recognized as the nation's leaders in local public record searching and document retrieval.
Join PRRN Today
What is PRRN's Mission?
Our mission is to promote development within the public document retrieval industry for,
Standards of professional conduct in local searching and document retrieval procedures
Improved marketing and sales practices
What is the PRRN Code of Professional Conduct?
The Public Record Retriever Network (PRRN) Code consists of ten guidelines to which Members promise to adhere when conducting business.
- We know where each type of local public record is maintained.
- We access these agencies regularly.
- We understand the contents of the documents we retrieve.
- We search records ourselves in those agencies that do not conduct searches for the public.
- We maintain good relationships with agency personnel.
Client Service Guidelines
- We return calls promptly.
- We complete projects as promised.
- We explain our charges in advance.
- We will expedite results, on request.
- We will explain how agencies maintain their records, on request.